Ashraf KAzemi , PhD
- Phone: 0098-31-7927537
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date of birth : 00
School : School of Nursing and Midwifery
Department : Department of Midwifery and Reproductive Health
Research Center : Nursing and Midwifery care research Center
work address : School nursing and midwifery, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran
Isfahan University of Medical Sciences , Isfahan, IRAN (BD)
Tarbiat Modarres University , Tehran, IRAN (MsC)
Tehran University of Medical Sciences (PhD)
Relevant Work Experience :
1994-1999 Lecturer, Shahid Sadoghi, Yazd, IRAN
1999-.2013. Lecturer, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, IRAN
2013-2016 Research Deputy, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, IRAN
2008-2009 Head of Department, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, IRAN
Professional Memberships & Qualification :
Extra Curricular Activities/ Interest(personal url) :
Presentations & Poster Sessions :
Research Experience :
1. Mitra Reyhani, Ashraf Kazemi, Mahrokh Keshvari, Rise and fall: two sides of a coin of middle aged women’s perceptions of reproductive: a qualitative study. Archives of Women's Mental Health. 2018
2. Fatemeh ZareMobini, Ashraf Kazemi, Ziba Farajzadegan. A comprehensive mental health care program for women with polycystic ovary syndrome: protocol for a mixed methods study. Reproductive Health. 2018, 15: 46.
3. Zahra Toghiyani, Ashraf Kazemi, Nafisehsadat Nekuei, Mosa Alavi, Marjan Beigi. Applicability of the Ben-Tovim Walker Body Attitude Questionnaire in Moslem women. Psychology, Health & Medicine. 2018
4. Morvarid Ghasab Shirazi, Ashraf Kazemi, Roya Kelishadi, Firoozeh Mostafavi. A Review on Determinants of Nutritional Behavior in Teenagers. Iranian Journal of Pediatrics. 2017
5. Vahid Farnia, Faezeh Tatari, Safora Salemi, Ashraf Kazemi, Mostafa Alikhani, Senobar Golshani, Sara Hookari. Effect of Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy on Reduction Social and Emotional Maladjustment of Physically Abused Children: A Clinical Trial. International Journal of Pediatric. 2017
6. Zohreh Sahebi, Ashraf Kazemi, Marzieh Loripour, Nafiseh Shams. An educational intervention to men for reducing environmental tobacco smoke exposure in their pregnant wives. Journal of Maternal-Fetal & Neonatal Medicine. 2018
7. Zohreh Sahebi, Ashraf Kazemi, and Marzieh Loripoor Parizi. The relationship between husbands’ health belief and environment tobacco smoke exposure among their pregnant wife. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med, 2017; 30(7): 830–83 .
8. Ashraf Kazemi, Maryam Zivari Delavar, Gholamreza Kheirabadi. Psychiatric Symptoms Associated with Oocyte-Donation. Psychiatr Quarterly. 2016; 87:749-754.
9. Fatemeh Yazdani, Ashraf Kazemi, Marjaneh M. Fooladi, Hamid R. Oreyzi Samani. The relations between marital quality, social support, social acceptance and coping strategies among the infertile Iranian couples. European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology 200: 58–62.
10. Fatemeh Yazdani, Ashraf Kazemi, Hamid Reza Ureizi-Samani. Studying the Relationship between the Attitude to Infertility and Coping Strategies in Couples Undergoing Assisted Reproductive Treatments. J Reprod Infertil. 2016;17(1):56-60.
11. Kazemi A , Ramezanzadeh F , Nasr-Esfahani MH. Relationship between Dietary Fat Intake, Its Major Food Sources and Assisted Reproduction Parameters. J Reprod Infertil. 2014;15(4):214-221.
12. Parvin Bahadoran, Marjan Hoseini, Ashraf Kazemi. Perceived threat predictor of calcium‑rich foods in the women of premenopausal age Isfahan ‑ Iran in 2013‑2014. Iranian Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Research. 2015; 20(6): 676-80.
13. Ashraf Kazemi, Fatemeh Ramezanzadeh, Mohammad Hosein Nasr Esfahani, Ali Akbar Saboor-Yaraghi, Saharnaz Nejat, Abbas Rahimi-Foroshani. Impact of environmental tobacco smoke exposure in women on oxidative stress in the antral follicle and assisted reproduction outcomes. 2013.
14. Ashraf Kazemi, Fatemeh Ramezanzadeh, Mohammad Hosein Nasr-Esfahani. Relationship between Dietary Fat Intake, Its Major Food Sources and Assisted Reproduction Parameters. J Reprod Infertil. 2014;15(4):214-221.
15. Maryam Allahdadian, Alireza Irajpour, Ashraf Kazemi, Gholamreza Kheirabadi. Strategy for Mental Health Improvement of Iranian Stillborn Mothers From Their Perspective: A Qualitative Study. Iran Red Crescent Med J. 2016;18(1):e21081.
16. Shirazi MG, Kazemi A, Mostafavi F. A Nutrition Education Intervention Trial for Adolescent Girls in Isfahan: Study Design and Protocol. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PEDIATRICS. 4 (11): 3847-3857.
17. Ashraf Kazemi, Fatemeh Ramezanzadeh, Mohammad Hosein Nasr-Esfahani. The relations between dietary antioxidant vitamins intake and oxidative stress in follicular fluid and ART outcomes. Iran J Reprod Med. 2015; 13(9):533-540.
16. Kazemi A , Ramezanzadeh F , Nasr Esfahani MH , Saboor-Yaraghi AA , Nejat SN , Rahimi-Foroshani A . Relationship between Energy Expenditure Related Factors and Oxidative Stress in Follicular Fluid. Int J Fertil Steril. 2014 Jul;8(2):175-82.
17. Maryam Allahdadian, Alireza Irajpour, Ashraf Kazemi, Gholamreza Kheirabadi Social support: An approach to maintaining the health of women who have experienced stillbirth. Iranian Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Research. 2015; 20: 465-70.
18. Habibollah Hosseini, Razieh Moradi, Ashraf Kazemi, Maryam Sadat. Determinants of physical activity in middle‑aged woman in Isfahan using the health belief model. Journal of Education and Health Promotion. 2017
19. Hajar Dadkhah, Ashraf Kazemi, Mohammad-Hossien Nasr‑Isfahani, Soheila Ehsanpour. The Relationship between the Amount of Saturated Fat Intake and Semen Quality in Men. Iranian Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Research. 2017
20. Reminding the Health Team About What Companions of the Patients Undergoing Gynecological Surgery Should Know: A Qualitative Study. Marzieh Hasanpour, Nasrin Galehdar, Ashraf Kazemi, Ahmadreza Zamani. Iranian Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Research. 2017
21. Zahra Malverdy, Ashraf Kazemi. Health beliefs and stages of changes to improve behaviors among obese and overweight women undergoing preconception care. Iranian Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Research. 2016.
22. Maryam Ghaedrahmati, Ashraf Kazemi, Gholamreza Kheirabadi,
Amrollah Ebrahimi, Masood Bahrami . Postpartum depression risk factors: A narrative review. Journal of Education and Health Promotion. 2017.
23. Marzieh Rostamian, Ashraf Kazemi . Relationship between observational learning and health belief with physical activity among adolescents girl in Isfahan, Iran. Iranian Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Research. 2016
24. Zahra Alipour, Ashraf Kazemi , Gholamreza Kheirabadi, Ahmad-Ali Eslami. Marital communication skills training to promote marital satisfaction and psychological health during pregnancy:a couple focused approach. Reproductive Health (2020) 17:23
25. Zahra Sohrabi, Ashraf Kazemi and Ziba Farajzadegan. Prenatal body image questionnaire: Development and psychometric evaluation. Journal of Health Psychology. 2019.
26. Marjan Torabi, Ashraf Kazemi, Mahshid Abdishahshahani. Psychometric properties of revised version of the fertility adjustment scale in infertile couples undergoing assisted reproductive technology. European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology. 2019.
Teaching Experience :
Teaching Interests :