2018- Present Assistant Professor, School of Advanced Medical Technologies, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran
2018 - Present Assistant Professor, Vice dean- Research Affairs, Medical Image and Signal Processing Research Center (MISP), Isfahan, Iran.
2018- present Associated Editor of Journal of Medical Signals and Sensors(JMSS), Medical Image& Signal Processing Research Center, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences
2017- 2018 Executive Manager of Journal of Medical Signals and Sensors(JMSS), Medical Image& Signal Processing Research Center, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences
2016- 2017 Senior Researcher, Medical Image and Signal Processing Research Center (MISP), Isfahan, Iran.
2011–2016 Senior Researcher, Research Center for Biomedical Technologies and Robotics (RCBTR), Tehran, Iran
2010-2015 Graduate Teaching Assistant/Assistant Instructor, Tehran University of Medical Sciences .
2010 to 2015 Physics and biomedical Engineering Group, Faculty of Medicine
Tehran University of Medical Sciences
Ph.D. Degree in Biomedical Engineering
Thesis: Adaptive Registration of Endoscopic Videos to MDCT images for Error Systems/Ranked First
2007 to 2010 Physics and biomedical Engineering Group, Faculty of Medicine
Isfahan University of Medical Sciences,
M.Sc. Degree in Biomedical Engineering
Thesis: Extraction of cardiac motion field from CMRI images using similarity measures. /Ranked First
1999 to 2003 Faculty of Electrical Engineering
Sahand University of Technology,
B.Sc. Degree in Biomedical Engineering
Thesis: Effects of LASER on human tissue.
1999 Farzanegan High school (SAMPAD)
Diploma in Physics and Mathematics
1. Designing and Implementing a new Method and Platform for Estimation of Brain shift in Image Guided Surgery systems using Intra-Operative Stereo Image”, Tehran University of Medical Sciences,2012.
2. “3D Extraction of Anatomical Structures of Nasal Cavities Using Endoscopic Data” RCSTIM, 2012.
3. “Evaluation of Intraoperative endoscopic video data registration to preoperative CT images in image guided surgery systems” RCSTIM, 2013.
4. A Robust Method for Segmentation of Barrette in Esophagus Endoscopic Images Based on Machine Vision Algorithms”, Isfahan University of medical sciences, MISP. 2017
5. “Image-based Localization of the Active Wireless Endoscopic Capsule inside the Stomach” Isfahan University of medical sciences, MISP. 2017.
1. US Patent 61/612-335” Method and Apparatus for estimation of soft tissue deformation based on intraoperative stereo image features and point based registration”
2. US Patent 61/691-129 “A Method and Apparatus for Reduction of Registration Error in Image Guided Surgery Systems”
1. N. Dadashi Serej, A. Ahmadian, S. Kasaei, S. M. SadreHoseini,“ Robust Key-point Extraction and Matching Algorithm based on Wavelet Transform and Information Theory for Point-Based Registration in Endoscopic Sinus Cavity Data”. Springer, Signal, Image & Video Processing, 2015.
2. P. Farnia, A. Ahmadian, N. Dadashi, “Performance Evaluation of the Modified Iterative Closest Point Methods for Intra-operative Ultrasound and pre-operative MR Image Registration of Brain ” Journal of Frontiers in Biomedical Technologies, 2014
3. N. Dadashi, A. Ahmadian, S. Mohagheghi, S. M. SaderHose, “A Projected Landmark Method for Reduction of Registration Error in Image Guided Surgery Systems", International Journal of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery, JCARS, May 2014
4. P. Farnia, A. Ahmadian, T. Shabanian, N. D. Serej, J. Alirezaie, “Brain-shift compensation by non-rigid registration of intra-operative ultrasound images with preoperative MR images based on residual complexity”, International Journal of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery, accepted, 2014
5. -A. Ahmadian, N. dadashi, S. karimifard, P. farnia, "An Efficient Method for Estimation of Soft Tissue Deformation Based on Intra-Operative Stereo Image Features and Point-Based Registration" International journal of imaging systems and technology, IMIJI, Vol. 23, 294-303, August 2013.
6. Marzieh Ershad, Alireza Ahmadian, Nassim Dadashi Seraj, Hooshang Saberi, Keyvan Amini Khoiy, "Improving target registration error in vertebra during image-guided spine surgery", Int J CARS (2014) 9:29–38.
7. Fatemeh Nazema, Alireza Ahmadian, Nasim DadashiSeraj, Masoumeh Giti, "Two-stage point-based registration method between ultrasound and CT imaging of the liver based on ICP and Unscented Kalman Filter: A phantom study" Int J CARS (2014) 9:39–48.
8. Aghanouri, M., Ghaffari, A., Dadashi Serej, N., "Image Based High-Level Control System Design for Steering and Controlling of an Active Capsule Endoscope", Journal of Intelligent and Robotic Systems: Theory and Applications (2019).